Acceptable Use Policy
While Fourthwall believes in the free and open exchange of ideas and products, certain activities are expressly prohibited in order to create a better experience for creators and their fans. The following activities are forbidden:
- Child exploitation. You may not use your Fourthwall shop to offer goods/services or host content that either exploits or abuses children. This includes but is not limited to depictions of child abuse or the presentation children in a sexual manner.
- Illegal activities. You may not use your Fourthwall shop to offer goods/services or host content that violate the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Hateful content. You may not use your Fourthwall shop to offer goods/services or host content that promotes hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status, or other forms of discriminatory intolerance.
- Self-harm. You may not use your Fourthwall shop to offer goods/services or host content that promotes self-harm.
- Personal, confidential, and protected information. You may not use your Fourthwall shop to offer goods/services or host content that contains personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, sensitive health information, or confidential information (credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords) unless you have express written consent from the person to whom the information belongs or are other authorized.
- Intellectual property. You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Terrorist organizations. You may not use your Fourthwall shop to offer goods/services or host content that support either the funding of or the membership in a terrorist organization.
Fourthwall has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate compliance with respect to this AUP. Fourthwall may, at any time and without notice, suspend or terminate your account if you engage in activities that violate the either letter or spirit of this policy. Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding. Any action or inaction taken with respect to enforcing this AUP will be at our sole discretion.
Fourthwall can modify this policy at any time by posting a timestamped update. By continuing to use Fourthwall after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version.